What is it?
Build Your Foundation is a Beginner's Guide to strength training. Kathy has helped many clients approach strength training with confidence and zero intimidation for almost a decade now. It is her goal to make training simple for others. She wanted to create a guide to help beginners navigate strength training and she believes it starts with building a solid foundation.
- This guide will walk you through some of the major movement patterns to get started with strength training - Squat, Lunge, Hinge, Push, Pull, Press & Carry.
- Core strengthening
- 4 Week Progressive Foundations Program to follow at the end of the guide
- Introductory pages teaching you the intention behind all major movements along with ways to progress in order to perform with proficiency overtime.
- Corrective exercise strategies to compliment your training and prevent injury
- Video demonstrations of all exercises
- Movement Graphics
Because this guide was designed for beginners, Kathy wanted to make this as easy as possible to follow with minimal equipment. All you need is:
- Dumbbells and/or Kettlebells
- Long Resistance Bands + Mini Resistance bands/hip circles
Build Your Foundation
Once you complete your purchase, you will have instant access to your digital download. A copy of this download will also be delivered to your email provided and is available for 30 days. Please be sure to save your download.